Normal to have low grade fever after head injury? Feeling cold

Is a low grade temperature after head injury normal?Email address YYYY@YYYY My son in law was knocked unconscious, back of head required 10 staples. He had bleed + oedema. He hit his head on parking meter and fell to dirty pavement bleeding profusely. When he regained concsiousness in emergency department he had no recollection of what had happened but since knows his name time and place. Had low grade temp in hospital. Discharged 60 hrs post admission. Has low grade temp, feels cold . Should he have antibiotics?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012