Normal sex life, having one child, tried to conceive again, facing erectile dysfunction problems. Causes?

Dear Sir, i was got married in Feb 2009(my age:23) & till Feb 2011(my age:25) we both enjoyes sexual life only with condoms . Then we decided to go for child, we did sex without condom & my spouse got conceived & we are blessed with a baby in Nov 2011. After that we started mating from May 2012. But, for the last two weeks i am having desires for sex but unable to get the erection . But i am able to do exercises regularly & otherwise i am healthy. What might be the reason for erectile dysfunction & what is the solution for that.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012