Normal periods. Had sex. Felt cramping with low back pain, spotty period. What is going on?

My previous period was very light and lasted 2.5 days and I wouldnt call it a period since only saw pinkish blood when wiping but never on pad. Then exactly 28 days later this Period was very light and spotty for 5 days then stopped then I had sex and the very next day I started having mild cramping with low back pain and the more light spotty period though this stime is more red then pinkish and more of it but only when wiping. What is going on?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013