Normal period followed by bleeding post intercourse, recurring mid-cycle spotting, period like cramps. Cause?

i have had some abnormal issues as of late , I had a normal period earlier this month and warn i thought it had stopped my boyfriend and i had intercourse , i started to bleed again but i figured that my cycle was not done yet , but then after it being done we had intercourse and everything was fine for a couple days then i spotted , it stopped and then it returned twice after. Now i have what seem ike period cramps but i am not bleeding ?? what is going on with me ?
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012
Dear it could be due to some pathology in the uterus , I suggest that you go to a gynecologist to and get yourself properly examined and further line of treatment will be decided accordingly . It could be due to the abnormality in the uterus like endometriosis or the chocolate cysts of the ovary.