Normal painless delivery. Baby didn't cry, kept under observation, less movement on left side. Suggestion?

I have delivered baby boy on 8th oct 2011.I wentfor normal painless delivery.After delivery my baby didnt cry for 15 - 20 min s & was under observatin ICCU for 5 days,he had normal growth as normal child as every child has.But now resently we noticed that he is have less moment of his left hand & leg as compare with Right side, for Eg: while sitting & playing with toys he will use only right hand,also for taking any object,even though if we give anything in his left hand he will take & keep in right hand & then start playing, Requesting you to please suggest your advice ASAP..
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012

You have to consult a Pediatrician and have him assessed.

Was any brain imaging was done when he was admitted in NICU?
Usually hand preference to one side at this age is not normal and may indicate motor deficit on the left side.

Detailed Neurological examination has to be done on both sides and compared, if needed further investigations have to be done.

Hope my answer helps you.
Best wishes.