Normal lipid profile, TMT positive for indelible ischemia, stress test stopped due to breathlessness. What could be happening?

I am 35 years old female. I have normal lipid profile . My TMT is positive for indelible ischemia . I achieved 88% target heart ( 150/min) after 2.59 min in stage I of Bruce protocol. Street test was stopped because of breathlessness. Exercise limit was reached at 4.6 Mets. Significant ST depression was seen at 75% of THR. Hypertensive response was seen with peak BP of 220/144 mmHg. However, my normal BP is 110/75. Plot suggest me what is happening in my body. Nishi
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012