Normal erection during masturbation. High body temperature, sweating, no erection when with girl. Suggestions?

Hi Doc,

I get a normal erection and able to masturbate. But, when am with my girl cuddling and kissing her and when she tries to rub me down there, I can't seem to get an erection. When am with my girl, my body temperature shoots up and I sweat profusely, which I think is hindering my normal erection. But, after she's gone, I have to suffice myself with masturbation, at which time I have a normal erection.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013