Normal cervical lymph node biopsy. Sudden weight loss, inflamed lymph node. Need a second opinion from an oncologist

Hi. I was just told by my ENT/surgeon that my cervical lymph node biopsy came back normal, which is good, but the Dr was no help in talking about other issues it may be. My PCP has done many blood, thyroid , hormone tests, as well as Lyme and TB. But I have lost 30 pounds in 13 months without working out, am always tired, have terrible night sweats and recently have noticed a metallic taste in my mouth that comes and goes. The enflamed lymph node that was taken from my neck was actually matted to another one, so he had to take them both out, and it had been enflamed for almost four months. I am going to get a second opinion from a hematological oncologist , but I was wondering if you had any other thoughts.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013