Norgest making me depressed. Is it normal to feel this with Norget ?

Hello..I have a query wrt. norgest 5mg. My periods were delayed over 15 days and i visited a gynec. for this. She prescribed me Norgest 5 mg bid. after about 4 doses, i feel a lot mentally disturbed.. i get irritated very fast, depressed, i cry for no reason and my hair started falling in bunches.. All of a sudden, my skin looks very pale.. Are these listed reactions of Norgest? is it normal to feel this way with Norgest? Pls help!
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011