Norethosterone dependent for period. Can I take clomid also with it and get pregnant?

hello, I am currently on norethosterone because i do not have periods without it, i take it for 10 days, the first 10 days of the month to bring on my menstrual cycle which arrives 2 days after the last tablet. (12th of each month) and lasts for 4/5 days exactly ending on 17th of each month. My doctor has given me Clomid 50mg to take for 5 days starting on day 5 of my cycle (day 5-9) and presumably 7 days later ovulation should take place. My question is this: Can i still be taking Norethosterone every 1st of the month to bring on the AF even though i am trying to get pregnant? (i need the period in order to start clomid) Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012