Noresthisterone good to postpone period? Is it safe to have sex while on it?

I m 28 years of age , married, and do not have kids now. My periods are due on 21st. And i Have a function to attend on 20-23 of this month. Hence i would like to posepone my periods by about a week. I have heard noresthisterone does the needed. However, are there any chances of getting pregnant if i have sex during the time i m taking noresthisterone as just the next week i will be having my periods, and have heard that its comparitively safe to have sex during the last few days of your mensturation cycle before periods. I do have regular periods and have never taken any birth control pills till today. Also if in case pregnacy is possible even after taking the medicine in the last week before the periods, is it advisable to take ipill after unprotected sex? Kindly answer me. Pls
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012