Nonmovable lump on clavicle near sternum. Having night sweats, lightheadedness, fatigue. What could it be?

I am a 44 year old female - great health. Noticed a 3/4 hard, non moveable lump on my right clavicle near sternum/throat 2 months ago. It hasn t been bothersome and is not painful. About 2 weeks ago - noticed it has grown a little and it is more difficult to raise my arm or sleep on my side. Can obviously tell it is there. I have had night sweats , light headedness and fatigue . Have an appointment next week with PCP - Just want to be knowledgable and keep my health care in my hands - I am a very informed patient and have several questions from Lymphoma to being told it is arthitic - I have had no injury and do not have a job of repetitive motion of the arm.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013