Non stop palpitations, SMJ monitor, insomnia, weight loss, headaches, stomach upset, Idioventicular?

I have been fighting with nonstop palpitations no matter what I am doing and my cardiologist put in a smj monitor. These are going on everyday and night. I haven t been getting any sleep. I am losing wieght because of loss of appetite . They are giving me servere headaches and an upset stomach. I have Hyphothyroidism, Asthma , Hypertension . I have enough it is taking a big toll on me. I can t function this way. I have been told I go into v tach and they said I have idioventicular.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012