Non stop left lower quadrant pain, W/frequent loose stool movement and nausea, please help

Nonstop Left Lower Quadrant Pain W/frequent loose stool movement and nausea Brief Medical History-My wife is 37 y/o-2005 had Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass-suffered with pancreatitis afterwards/2007 had Total Hysterectomy/2009 laparascopic surgery to remove scar tissue. She has been suffering with nonstop chronic left lower abdomen pain for over 6 months that does not go away. Also Every time she tries to eat anything,even the smallest portions of food right afterwards she has nausea and she have diarrea and goes straight for a bowel movement and her stool is watery and the food look like it is undigested.Even when she talks she gets nauseated and also feel tired all the time and been having frequent headaches and rapid weight loss .This is going on everyday.She has been hospitalized twice once for over 16 days and the most recent for over 40 days and was seen by a team of GI and bariatric specialists they did every test and colonoscopy,barium swallows CT scans you name it and they did it everything came back negative.She was told there was a stricture or narrowing in her lower intestines but the narrowing had disappeared and it was not seen at the last CT scan before she discharged.So she was discharged in pain still and the doctors could not do anything further.We are back seeing her PCP and she has a referral to see a pain management doctor,and also a Health and Well Being doctor.This has been very hard for us and frustrating.She has had scar tissue removed in the past from a total hysterectomy that caused her pain on her right side could that be it again? Or is it GI related? Also she had her gallbladder taken out when she had her gastric bypass because doctor didnt want a chance of gallstones.I read about post- cholecystectomy syndrome and you can get symptoms years after gallbladder is taken out,could it be bile that is build up in her intestines that is causing all this as well ?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011