Non-stop headache along with neck pain, nausea, photophobia, uncontrollable crying, buzzing/pulsing on the left side of head. Permanent relief ?

I m AAAA , I live in Texas and I m 17. I ve been suffering from the worst non-stop headache of my life, along with neck pain , nausea , photophobia , uncontrollable crying, buzzing/pulsing on the left side of my head and I just continue to feel worse. I ve been to the emergency room twice because my dad doesn t have insurance and we can t afford a doctor. They told me I have a tension headache but I m convinced otherwise. It s gotten so bad, I don t even feel like myself. I ve tried everything that s supposed to help a tension headache, like meditation , heating pads, pain medication, ice, etc. I don t know how much longer I can handle this, please help.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013