Non stop flow during period. Took etosys tablet. Bleeding reduced. Scan report normal but bulky uterus. Further medication?

Hello Dr. I got my last Menstrual period on 28.05.2012 and since then i have flow. non stop... i went to dr. and she adviced me to take Etosys Tab for 15 days 3 t abs per day.. till today morning i completed 10 tabs and so far the bleeding has reduced but not completely.. The scan reports are normal but bulky uterus .. will be very helpful if u advice me as wat should be the further course of medication
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012