Non-stabilized thyroid levels, have weight gain, leg swelling and stiffness, craving, body bloating, dry skin. Indication of low levels?

I am having thyroid issues and possible adrenal issues plus asthma . My thyroid levels will not seem to stabalize and im always exhausted. Right now they took medication away because they said i was too high. I have gained 10 lbs and i am retaining fluid so bad my legs swell to the point they are stiff and its hard to walk much less work out. my legs swell and get tio tight before i can even run a mile. Im craving sweets like crazy, my period wouldnt really start, my abdoman and entire body is bloated from fluid retention skin dry etc..... i think my thyroid levels have dropped back down too low. the bloats agrivating my breathing . does it sound like my levels are too low again ? also what causes someone to spike up breifly then plumit hard again?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012