Non-smoker, have chest pain, shortness of breath, palpitations, high eosinophils, cholesterol, ldl. Any ideas?

I am a 48 year old nonsmoker. Recently I have had chest pain , shortness of breath especially with exertion, even minor exertion. I am about 20 lbs overweight. I take Prozac , Lamictal , Fish oil, niacin . b12, D3 and occasionaly Klonopin . I have recently been to my physician and my cardiac work up included labs, ekg, chest xray and a 24 hour holter monitor, which I don t have the results of yet. Bp is slightly high on occasion. Blood glucose level has been 112 and 114 on recent lab work. This was a fasting result. I can t even clean house because I get so short of breath and mild chest pain all over my chest. I have been having a lot of palpitations. I am not under nearly as much stress as I was for the previous 17 years due to a job change. Any ideas? Also I take Benadryl daily for allergies. My eosinophils are ridiculously high at 7.7. Cholesterol is 216 and ldh is low.Any ideas?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013