Non-obstructing lower pole calculi in kidney, trace free pelvic fluid. Suffering from penile pressure, difficulty in urination. Symptoms due to presence of small stones?

I have a 1-2mm non obstructing lower pole calculi and mild heterogenous enhancement in my right kidney . Additionally Trace free pelvic fluid. I have been having on and off hestitancy, penile pressure, difficulties in starting urination , weak flow. When i say on and off, i mean Symptoms get worse in the evening or when i Exercise I am on rapaflo (taken in the morning). Ended a 10 day course of Cipro three weeks ago. Ended a month long naproxen several days ago. On avodart for 2 weeks nowa I am 47 and in fantastic physical shape. Low pulse, blood pressure, cholesterol ,weight, etc. symptons started after a memorial day after long workout sessions and outdoor sports in hi heat (dehydration?), and seemed to worsen over time despite medication I also had travelers diaherrea in December traveling in costs rica. Took three days of Cipro and it resolved itself after 36 hours. Could the small stones cause the symtoms? Any other ideas....
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012