Non-movable lump behind right ear, tension headaches, body pain. Related symptoms?

I have a quarter size non movable lump behind my right ear. Its not really painful unkless you push on it but on a scale of 1 to 10 its only a 3. I noticed this lump about the time I started getting tensions headaches . I have had a headache of some kind for 2 months now. I am also having bone pain for a lack of better words. Do you think this is related? Someone told me that the knot/lump is headache knot and someone else said just a swollen note.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013