Non movable bump under sternum, weight loss due to proper diet, walking. Cause of worry?

within the last week i just notice a lump/bump right under my sternum. it s hard. doesn t hurt unless pushed on often. not movable (when trying to move it feels as if it s attached to ribcage. i m concerned as to what it would being that i m in decent health, not on any meds (scripts or otc ) mid 30s, 5 9 240lbs but i ve been gradually loosing weight (i ve altered my diet , walking a little more) i would like to know what i should consider and if i should be concerned. thank you
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  52 Awaiting Answer