Non-itchy white ring like patches spreading over the body. Darker skin inside the rings. What are these?

Hi, I m a 17 year old girl with a perfect medical history. I have rings all over my abdomen that look like white rings compared to my skin color. They resemble cheetah spots. They are starting to become more frequent and spreading to my sides and on my legs. It he spots aren t painful or itchy. The skin inside the rings appears darker. Do you know what this could be or give any advice about it?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012