Non itchy small cluster of red dots. Takes time to fade. What are they?

This started at age 22 --From time to time I get tiny tiny clusters of red dots under the skin they are not raised at all and they never itch they are in small patches I have primarily seen them on my legs( thighs to ankles ) and occasionally on my arm though that one was very small - these patches take a long time to fade turning a brownish rust color before finally fading completely after a couple of months- I am currently 38- what is it?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to HCM
-i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of ALLERGY is the underlying cause,it leads to URTICARIA may be the your sufferings.

possible causes of urticaria besides allergy ;

--genetic predisposition
-emotional stress
-internal diseases
-physical factors like heat,cold,sun,exertion,pressure,vibrations.
-food and food additives
-insect bites
-intestinal worms

treatment option;
homeopathy is the best medicine,which treat the allergy as well as urticaria from its root causes
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you