Non-itchy bumps in the vagina. Negative for STD tests. Chances of HPV?

recently I have noticed that when i pull the outer skin on my vagina taught that bumps appear, but are unnoticeable when the skin is left alone. It doesn t itch or hurt or anything, and I just got tested for STD s and I don t have any, and I knew these bumps were there before i got tested but forgot to ask about it to make sure it wasn t hpv . Is it normal to have bumps that are really visible on the outside labia and outer parts of the vagina? it is symmetrical in appearance.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012