Non itching weeping sore on left side of scrotum. What treatments i need to take ?

19, male, healthy and fit. i have had a weeping sore on the left side of my scotum for about a month now. i have not had any contact with anyone with this area for quite a while. everytime i wait for it to heal it forms a almost translucent scab but as soon as i run in football it seems to go back to the raw sore i started of with. please specify what is the problem and what treatments i need to take to solve it. thank you
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011
All weeping wound should be treated & managed without any consult some doctor & start treatment.Some infection is the most common cause.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”