Non-hodgkins lymphoma,swelling in supercervical area,red scaly skin,mono.

I am a 55 year old female. My two older sisters have both had non- Hodgkins lymphoma . About a month ago I noticed visual swelling in the supracervicular (spelling?) area of my neck/shoulder/clavical. I also have had a red scaly unhealed skin irritation in this same area for about 5 months. I have had numerous cases of mono dating back to the age of 7. It is dfficut to do palpatation in this area on myself. Is this something to be concerned about?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012