Non-healing wound, consistent healing post mass removal surgery at ventral side of penis. Control measures?

Had a small (1/4th of an inch) oval tissue / mass removal surgery at ventral side of penis (there was no infection of the mass and did not pained). 12 days passed wound not healing to all extent, bleeding till now when I walk or erection is there. 1inch approx cut mark, 1/3inch deep incision where mass was removed, from where bleeding occurs. Biopsy report normal, no disease. Using butadiene lotion to clean, then applying nesporin cream with gauge and tying with a bandage , as advised by dermatologist who did the surgery. The wound covered part of the bandage gets soaked in blood. Bleeding at least two times daily, first six days of surgery antibiotic taken, not continuing now. How to control bleeding, is it normal, I have to go to office.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
removed some mass from ventral aspect of your penis 10 days back and wound has not healed completely.
This are of skin is potentially wet due to excessive sweating and takes little more time to heal.
You have deep wound over penis It will heal up by secondary healing and will take at least 3 weeks for complete healing.
Please continue daily cleaning and dressing .You may take antibiotics to prevent infection.