Non-healing sores with black spots, reddish orange nerves on picking one. What could it be?

I have three sores on me that haven t healed in three years. In the last year and a half. a black spot showed up on two of them. It got round as a pencil eraser. I picked it off and a couple months later a Redish-orange nerve started growing out of it. Then a dark blue nerve or little vein strted growing beside it.? Its not staff the urgent care told me but they said they dont know what it is. Can you help me Please?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013