Non-healing scar on the head post craniotomy, scar on knee since childhood seems to be pushing up. Any ideas?

Hello, I have a scar on my right knee from a childhood accident. It was just a small impalement scar from a wire that was stitched about 17 years ago. In july 2005 i had a craniotomy . in aug 2007 i noticed my scar on my head was not healing and that my scar on my KNee was pusy and swollen. I shortly had a nother crainotomy to remove an infected bone flap. I was placed on a PIC line for 8 mths and a flap was replaced. now i notice my Knee is pussing up agian and is very discomforting. redness tender and weak as well as warm to touch. Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012