Non-healing injuries, lumps, pink discoloration, permanent spots. Remedies?

hello, recently i have found out that whenevr i have a injury (due to accidents or cuts,stitches) it does not heal back to normal state,even in a year time. A lump of mass bulges out there,a slight pink colourish leading to permanemt spots on my body everytime i have a wound :(.This was never natural to me and it has started happening from the last two years. Am aged 23,m. so please help mw with remedies.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Dear young man,

I can fully understand your concern for delayed healing of wounds.

This can be attributable to a lowered immunity status in the body(inherent or due to use of medicines). Are you on any medicines for any ailments?

Further, you are advised to get your Blood Sugar checked up, since diabetes is an important cause of delayed healing. The probability of having diabetes is significantly increased in the event of either of the parents/both parents suffering from diabetes.

Please revert back to me along with blood sugar(fasting and 2 hours after breakfast) report.

Keenly awaiting your reply,

Dr. Karanwal