Non-functioning gall bladder removed. Fatigue and nausea. Any natural supplements?

Hi, I had my non-functioning gallbladder (HYDA scan=8%) removed laparoscopically last June(2012). I am continuing to have nausea and some right abdominal pain. Unable to exercise due to fatigue and nausea. Are there any natural supplements I can take to make this right and not cause future digestion problems. I realize now, most diseases are due to inflammation...what can I do/take to decrease the inflammation in my stomach? I drink warm ginger water, which seems to help some and go to acupuncture(I take Bao He Wan) but does not seem to be working this time. Thank you for your help!
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013