Non-drinker, USS shows mild uniform increase in echotexture, minimally distended GB. Mild fatty liver?

Sir Iam a 40 year old Woman.( Non drinker) Today my USS shows - liver normal size and mild uniformly increased echotexture,no focal lesions,hepatic vasculature is normal. There is no intra or extra hepatic biliary radicle dilatation.GB is minimally distended.No calculi, spleen is normal, pancreas head and body region are normal. Is this a mild fatty liver? Any thing to scare? My Email ID is ajithv_kurup @ WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013