Non displaced tibial plateau fracture. Fell down while recovering. Leg feeling weak, no pain. chances of displacement?

I have a tibial plateau fracture . Non displaced. 2 mm compression. I have not needed surgery and I am 7 weeks into the recovery. I have just started minimal weight bearing with physical therapy . Yesterday I tripped over and slammed the leg into the ground. It was the sole of my foot - therefore a moment heavy weight bearing. Today I don t feel pain but I do feel weak and unable to do the minimal weight bearing I had been doing prior to the mishap. Is there a chance I have displaced the fracture more?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013