Non-displaced tibia plateau fracture post accident, had non-locked leg brace. Chances of damage?

Hi. I had a car accident and was diagnosed with a non displaced tibea plateau fracture . Went to orthopedic surgeon fellow the next day and she put me in a leg brace with 20 percent weight but it was not locker so could bend knee . Went back to regular surgeon who had been away and he said it should been in locked position whole time except when sitting. I go back in 3 weeks for another xray . Do you think I should ask for a sooner one to make sure it didn t get displaced..? could I have done damage ?btw he isbrenowned surgeon at a major hospital and he did manipulate my leg and didn t express concern but I m worried he was covering a little for the fellow s initial mistake
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012