Non-displaced labral tear with chondrolabral separation after a fall. History of osteoarthritis and degenerative disc disease. What is the reason for the pain in the hip?

I was just injured in a slip and fall injury in my shower. I went in for an MRI and I didn t have any broken bones or fractures . However, I did have a nondisplaced labral tear with chondrolabral separation which may extend into the superior labrum. I also have osteoarthritis and degenarative disc disease. However, I m have a lot of pain in my left hip now more often than usual. I would like to know if the labral tear was caused by the slip and fall or my arthritis.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013