Non-cyclic mastalgia on one breast, have periodic onsets of vomiting, migraine, nasal bleeding, cough with blood, intense weakness in arms, blood tests normal. Why is it happening?<br>

Hi there, for past three years i have been experiencing onsets of vomiting , migraines, bleeding nose , coughing blood and coughing. i have been to the hospital several times and also to see my GP. blood results always come out clear with low iron only. i have these onsets every2-3 months. i also have non cyclic mastalgia with lumps on left breast . very sore! i also sometimes feel great weakness in my left arm and am unable to hold anything. for three years i have been suffering from this every few months and docs have not found any abnormalities. what is happening?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012