Non-cancerous mass removed from the groin area. Swelling and feeling lump. Should I be concerned?

I had a non cancerous mass removed from my groin area near lymph nodes 10 days ago. I am swollen and feel a hard lump underneath. below the stitches are short brown curved lines and I am numb in that area. both legs feel like sand bags and I am exhausted. I called my Dr.s office last Friday to see if I can come in for follow up before the scheduled May 3 date and they said my Dr. is on vacation. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013