Non-alcoholic, non-smoker, diagnosed with elevated liver enzymes. History of concussion. Cause?

THank you! My daughter is 18 years old & healthy. She was in a car accident last March & suffered a concussion . We just found out she has elevated liver enzymes . Unfortunately the tests were run last August & we just received the results today. She does not drink alcohol or take drugs she was not on prescription meds when the tests were run. She is of normal weight. She takes minimal over the counter pain meds. I am wondering what could be causing this & what other tests her doctor should run. Mean plt volume is 12.0 Bicarbonate is 21, AST ( SGOT ) is 45 & ALT/ SGPT is 68
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013