Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, have severe pain, difficulty in walking post l5 bone removal. Prognosis?

my mom is having non hoking lymphoma her age is 50 and she is suffering from severe pain for last 5 months and in this five months she has done 2 surgery and now her l5 bone has been removed and 3 bolts and cement has been put at that place but she is still having pain and she is not able to walk and sit now when we tested the bone which has been removed from the back bone we found it is lymphoma what should we do now and which doctor in kolkata can help us how many days will she survive.will my mother stay with me long enough for how many years
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  30 Awaiting Answer