Noises in ear and pain in temple on oppistite side of the swelling lymph nodes

I have a tooth that is pulling away from the gums dont no if this is causing the swelling of my lymph nodes but i have one behind the ear one behind the head on same side which is all right side one on pulse and one right under ear on jaw bone i went to an ent and he said that they are small but i have been to him 3 times and he will not do a biopsy on them what should i do i have pain all the way down my jaw all the time! the one behind my ear and on my pulse has been there for about 7 years i am 24 years old and on the oppisite side no swelling lymph nodes but noises in ear and pain in temple on oppistite side of the swelling IS THIS DANGEROUS!
Asked On : Thu, 18 Mar 2010