Noises and discomfort in stomach. Taking Omeprazole. Cause of symptoms?

Hi, I have been having consistant stomach noises not due to hunger at all as well as some discomfort of my stomach. I have been taking omerprazole (acid inhibitor) for over a month because my doctor thought I had an ulcer , could that be causing these symptoms? Too low of acid in my stomach? I am assuming thats what it is because I am still taking the rest of the meds on the prescription although I believe my stomach ulcer is healed. I ate lunch and for the past 2 hours my stomach has been making noises consistently....
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012