Noise in head, low BP, strokes, diabetic, worsening kidney function tests

I have had a high pitched noise in my head for 4 days.Saw my renal Doctor last week,and my BP was low so he told me to stop the Losartan,and the noise started shortly after that.He said my kidney function tests were getting worse.I have had 2 strokes(one in 94 and the other in 2004),so I m concerned about another.I can t describe what I m feeling very well due to the strokes.It s not a ringing or swishing.At first I was calling it a headache .My BP is usually 120/70, but it was 88/? at the Dr. s office and 140/88 yesterday when I told my wife. Today it was 170/88,so I took a Losartan and am feeling better.I am also Diabetic oral and Byetta controlled.I had had a large turkey meal and some wine before that Dr. Visit.What was the noise?The BP?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012