Noise and pain in ear after being slapped. Perforation of tympanic membrane, will heal naturally. Any possibility of hearing loss?

My cousin got slapped by me on her left ear and she was complaining about noise and pain in the ear. We did check with our physician and learnt that the tympanic membrane has got perforations and it will heal naturally, if hygiene practices were followed to keep the ear dry and clean. Is there any probability of hearing loss in the future ? will it be back to normal after the healing ?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012