Nodules on legs, stiff neck with pain. Diagnosed with Lupus profundus. Had taken plaquinil and methotrexate in the past. Will prednisone shot help?

Hi there. I was diagnosed with Lupus profundus 6 Years ago. I have been having a flare up for about a week. I have 6 nodules on my legs and have had a stiff painful neck for 3 days along with generally not feeling good Is the stiff neck related to the lupus profundus? Would a prednisone shot help with me feel better over all? I am on plaquinil and stopped methotrexate a year ago because i was in remission. Any advice?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012