Nodule under cheek, swelling around eyes. Is it a result of facial injury?

I have a lump or nodule in my cheek just under the cheek bone, I have had trouble with my eye on that side such as blurry vision , some swelling of the tissue around the eye and can t get rid of baggy eye that have developed over the last year. There is (intermittent? comes and goes) pain in ear. Some times when I yawn or change position fast my ear feels like it just became unclogged and I hear more then that stops. I had a facial injury due to domestic violence some years ago. The reason why mention this as there is a breakout type condition over my eye above the eyebrow that flare up from time to time, sitting on top of an area that resembles a small rope under the skin, I have been working quite alot but I know have some time to visit the VA hospital.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012