Nodule on nose, headache not responding to medicines. Could nodule be causing it?

I have a nodule on my nose , I ve been trying to not touch it or stress about it and kept it clean. The thing is I ve been having a headache that isn t responding to any medicine and it s source seems to be the nodule, can nodules be the source of headache, and if so how and how can I combat it? I m trying to avoid scarring that s the main reason why I haven t touched it but poking it and releasing the fluids inside ALWAYS helped when I had nodules in the pass but has always cause serious scars. Also I d like to know why nodule seem to move up towards the skin to become open-able?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013