Nodule in lung, osteoporosis. Pain in collar bone and shoulder blade. What do you think?

I have a 9mm nodule on the right lung . I have had 2 CT scans 3 months apart and it was unchanged in size. I will have another in November which is 6 months from the last one. I had a PET Scan 6 months ago that said the superior segment of the right lung has extremely low level activity that is less then 1.0 SUV. What does that mean? I also have osteoporosis . There was a small area of abnormal activity involving the T4 vetebral body that was believed to be an atypical hemangioma , what does that mean? I am now having pain in my collar bone, right shoulder blade and right side sometimes.. When I lie down it stops hurting most of the time. My doctor said I can do another PET/CT now and another in November to be sure it has not changed in size. I am afraid of waiting so long, but fear so much radiation . What do you think and what about the 1.0 SUV?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  70 Awaiting Answer