Nodes and tumor removed through MRM surgery. Taken cycles of docetaxel,cyclophospomide,epirubicin. Bone scan has sternal lesions. What is the prognosis?

Hi, I had a baby 6 months ago and have been having trouble with my period ever since. I decided to have the depo injection (which i have previously had). When the nurse gave me the injection i was sick straight afterwards and i m unsure what could of caused this.. I was feeling fine before i had the injection and it didnt cause me any pain or discomfort. I also have no fear of needles. The sickness felt pregnancy related as it came and went within 10 minutes or so. Was wondering if this is a common problem as i have never experienced this before and was wondering if it was worth doing a pregnancy test?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012