Nodding of neck due to loss of cervical vertebrae curvature. MRI showing degenerative changes suggestive of cervical spondylosis. What is the cause and treatment?

i have a complain of nodding of my neck i.e. neck tremor for last 20 days. previously there is simply a feeling of resistance in my neck region for which i had cervical traction and few isometric exercises done. letter when i feel neck nodding , a MRI of brain and cervical region done which reveals normal brain scan but there is loss of cerval vertebrae curvature, slight protusion of disc at c5 level and few other degenarative changes suggestive of cervical spondylitis , could it be a cause of nodding of head or something else will be the cause ? what should be the cause and the treatment.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012