No voice, coughing green stuff. Had ear infection and pink eyes. On and off sore throat. Taking antibiotics

hi, i woke up this morning with little to no voice and coughing up green stuff. I over the last month had pink eye in both eyes and a viral infection that caused a ear infection in my left ear. I have been taking claratin, benadril, and sudafed for a month now on a daily basis as well as 2 doses of antibiotics been off the antibiotics for about a week and a half now. Soar throat on and off this last week. Should I go in and be seen?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012